A Message to all Pet Owners & Fur Baby Parents,
We continue to operate and are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and taking the necessary precautions to support the well-being of our clients, team members and others. As we remain in the latest COVID-19 lock-down in Melbourne, we are still here for you on the phone and by email. We are still available to collect your pet from either your vet or your home. Rest assured that while we may have to adjust how we deliver some of our services in the coming weeks, your pet’s care is incredibly important to us.
To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of your family and our team, the following protocols have been put in place:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently unable to allow ashes collections from our Melbourne offices.
- Home Collections and contactless deliveries in Melbourne continue to be offered. Our driver will be taking precautions for all concerned by wearing a mask and gloves and only be in the premises for 5 minutes.
- If someone at your house which we are visiting is in quarantine then it is very important that you alert us to this before we visit.
- Where possible, payment is to made via credit card rather than cash please.
- We have introduced Zip Pay as an alternative payment method. This payment option gives you the ability to honour your pet whilst still allowing you the flexibility to pay at your own pace, with installments you can afford. Please speak to our friendly team to discuss this option.
The world may be an uncertain place at the moment, but one thing is for sure – every care will continue to be taken by us for you and your pet, as we always have, no matter what the challenge.
The Edenhills team xo